Relationships are complex.
Each of us bring different experiences, emotions and perceptions to a relationship. We view and interpret the same information differently. 24 hour connectivity and workplace proximity issues further complicate our ability to work effectively together.
Obstacles to Collaboration & Communication impede your productivity and growth.
Improving Your Collaboration & Communication Skills is Transformational
Collaboration is working together to produce or create something
Communication is how we exchange & share information
You will learn:
- How to get organized in a 24/7 connected world, waste less time and have more productive relationships with others
- The pitfalls of emotion in relationships and how to control yours
- How to have “difficult” conversations in a direct, less confrontational manner
- How to anticipate and better control how you react to your external environment
- The value of knowing & understanding your personal preferences/biases
- That “listening” is one of the most valuable and underutilized tools in your arsenal
- How asking questions enhances your learning, actually makes you appear intelligent, and improves your likeability
- The value of diversity and why you don’t want everyone on the team to think like you
- Skills that position you to be a “go to” person with increased responsibilities
- How to be a better teammate and leader
It’s a fact. Improving your professional and personal relationships will increase your happiness and success.
Our Collaboration & Communication Training Gives You a Framework for Improving relationships
Our learning environment opens minds and encourages action.
Content is based upon a thorough study of behavioral science and our unique work and life experiences.
We empower you with awareness, knowledge, and tools that you can actually practice and use.